Disposable Glue Traps for DIY Pest Control for catching rats, mice , snake and cockroaches
How to Catch Rats/Mice using Glue Traps
* Look for signs of rat activity such as fresh droppings, visual sightings, bite/gnaw marks, grease marks, inside or near burrows, rat runways or feeding places.
* NO BAITS Require as this product have attractant in it
* Placement of the Glue Traps is CRITICAL for successfully catching rats and mice
* Place bait station against a wall where rats have been seen or there are signs of rats
* Rats (especially roof rats) are naturally suspicious of new objects in their surroundings. Therefore to increase catch rates, place a Glue Trap every 5m. The more Glue Traps you use, the better chance you have in catching the rat.
* Check for catch on a regular basis, as dead rodents will attract flies and maggots and give out bad smell
*If there are still signs of rats and the bait has been untouched after 1 week, move the Glue Trap to another area.
Write a review
Best and safe way to repel insects such as mosquito, flies, cockroaches, ants and lizards. It contai.....
Key FeaturesRepels Cockroaches, Silverfish, and other insectsNatural active ingredient which contain.....
Pesso Anti Rat Cube is made of wax and it does not harm to the human body.3 simple steps to use...OT.....